Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Write A Press Release That Will Sell The Story











About:

Welcome! 



Before we start, let's see four characteristic that a good press release should have:

-Newsworthy;

-Clear; 

-Contain detailed facts;

-In time to be used. 



As the PR practitioner with 4+ years of experience and was majored in Public Relations, I will ensure that you get the most strategic press release that will sell the story.



My writing is 100% original and has structured steps to bring you a professional press release. I will also ensure that my writing is plagiarism-free and grammarly correct; I write both in English and Bahasa Indonesia. 



To assure my quality of writing, I've attached link for you to see my certification both in English for Business Communication and Public Relations:

http://bit.ly/andreascertifications



If you have anything to add, hit me and I will respond as quickly as I can. 



HIT the order button RIGHT NOW to get your instant and professional solution for your press release!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment