Monday, October 26, 2020

Setup Google Analytics For Business Improvement











About:

Hi I'm Shine.



Looking for Google Analytics setup and fix error? This is the gig for you guys.

I will help you and work for you until you get best result.



The below task I will be doing for you:



1. Install Google Analytics and Google Tag Manger

2. Setup Enhanced tracking

3. Create goals and checkout funnel in your analytics account

4. Create an easy to understand Google Analytics report to help you analyze your Traffic Acquisition from Social Media.

5. Create traffic report



My other services:



1)On Page SEO optimization

2)OFF Page SEO optimization

3)Social media ads writing

4) Title meta writing



Feel free to contact with me :)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment