Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Write Engaging Press Releases For Small Businesses











About:

With my different options, I will provide a masterfully written press release based on the information given by you, the buyer.



With my "Basic Release" option, I will provide directly to you a 300-400 word piece that has branding and is media ready within 14 days. This package requires you to distribute the piece yourself.



With my "Enhanced Release" option, I will not only provide the services in the "Basic Release" but I will also submit the release to all major release distribution sites.



With my "Full Service Release" I will combine all of the above, as well as submitting your release to your local print media and following up via phone to make sure they are aware of the story at hand.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment