Friday, October 23, 2020

Amazon Keyword Research To Optimize Your Product Listing











About:

Hi there,

 

I am an Amazon FBA Private Label seller with experience of over 1.5 years. I’ve studied under top multi-million dollar Sellers. I am offering you my expertise in US/UK marketplaces. I guarantee you that I will find and provide you with the detailed competitor analysis coming up with the best keyword research for your listing.



(I invite you to message me and I will provide you a draft sample of my work for your ASIN before you pay me )

Throughout the process, I will inspect your current listing and your closest competitors listing that is ranked best for your category coming up with highly converting keywords for your listing. I will crosscheck the competitor's listing and get out only the most relevant keywords for your product. 

Let's boost your sales!

Note: 

I will do unlimited revisions for your satisfaction!  Have a look at my other Gigs as well.

Happy Amazon Selling.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment