Monday, October 26, 2020

Proofread, Edit, And Distribute Your Press Release











About:

What you will get in this Gig.



Basic Packge - $10 (Writing)





·        I will write well concise Press Release Content for you in my basic package.

·        350-500 Words content.

·        Unlimited Revisions unless you are satisfied with the content.



Standard Package- $20  (Yahoo Finance, Yahoo News)

·        I will Publish your written Press Release on Yahoo Finance.

·        No revisions can be made once the article is published. 

·        4-5 Links 

·        

Premium Package- $30 (Yahoo Finance, Yahoo News)

·        I will write a well concise article of 500 words 

·        I will Publish the Press Release on Yahoo Finance.

·        No revisions can be made once the article is published. 

·        4-5 Links 

This is Yahoo finance of your choice



With Your Every Purchase Comes:

·        100% satisfaction.

·        Fast turnaround.

·        Instant Credibility



Have you read all this with great interest? Now, I am expecting to get a working relationship getting started.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment