Monday, October 26, 2020

Research International Trade Topics For Blogs











About:

Hello,


Thanks for clicking on this gig. I am a content writer with a passion for international trade and over 13 years' experience conducting research. As such, I welcome the opportunity to work with you in applying my research skills to source information for your articles, blogs, briefs, policy papers, etc. I can also assist in explaining complex issues, particularly on topics relating to free trade agreements, balance of trade, current account surplus/deficit, foreign direct investments, trade reforms, inter alia.


For $30, I will write up to 600 words. For larger projects, please see gig package.



With this International Trade research gig, you are assured of:

  • Detailed research and well-written document

  • Plagiarism free work
  • Quality and timely delivery

**Sorry No School Assignments please**



Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you and discussing your International Trade research requirements, queries (if any) and my availability.









Reviews


:

As always thank you for your work!! I appreciate it.

:

Perfect work!

:

The seller is knowledgeable, writes well, and is fast. I'm very pleased to work with her.

:

Clean informative writing

:

Quality delivery every time.




No comments:

Post a Comment