Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Press Release Distribution On Yahoo Finance And Yahoo News











About:

About This Gig



Basic Package - $15 

  • I will write well concise Press Release content. 
  • 500 Words content.



Standard Package- $180 (Yahoo Finance, Yahoo News)

  • I will Publish your written Press Release on Yahoo Finance and Yahoo News.
  • You can add 2-4 links in the article.
  • 500-800 words is the limit for the Press Release.



Premium Package- $200 (Yahoo Finance, Yahoo News)

  • I will write a well concise article of 600 words
  • I will Publish the Press Release on Yahoo Finance and Yahoo News.
  • You can add 2-4 links in the article.



Note

  • It will not come in google news.
  • Press Release will not be indexed on google.





Request to Message me before placing the order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment