Thursday, October 22, 2020

Write Your Artist Or Band Bio For Soundcloud, Spotify, Press











About:

Are you looking for a descriptive, personal, and well written musician or artist biography for Soundcloud, Spotify, or your website?



I will write a biography for you as a musician, artist, or band to post on any social media or use for press and marketing. Professional, communicative, and with unlimited revisions, I have insider knowledge of the music scene and would love to hear your music!



Why choose this gig?



- Plenty of experience with satisfied customers- just check out my reviews!



- Genuine love of helping you and hearing your music



- Skilled at pinpointing your unique sound and selling point- even if you don't think you have one!



- I'm an independent artist myself. I know what it's like, how difficult it is to describe your art, and how the music industry can provide many barriers.



- 10+ years of experience writing and command of descriptive and emotive writing



- Personalised bios, not just a linear timeline



- Happy to keep in contact, working with you, not for you



- Open to custom offers, with options for all your musical needs



Reviews


Seller's Response:

A very detailed description of myself and honestly helped me with who I need to reach out to for my music. So a great bio and great marketing ideas so you get more than just a bio so I would definitely recommend it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you- I’m so glad you liked it and really appreciate the mention of the other stuff I include as well

Seller's Response:

Constance did an amazing job. She took the time to listen to the music and came up with a very insightful way of describing it. The bio and the single description were both beautifully written, I'm extremely happy with the results and would recommend Constance to anyone who needs a bio professionally written. Communication was easy and delivery was perfectly on time as well. Five stars, thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thanks very much Luis- I’m glad you enjoyed. I really liked listening to your stuff :)

Seller's Response:

Honestly amazed! Their ability to put someone's sound and vibe into words is mind-blowing. Would recommend to everyone and will definitely use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment