Thursday, October 29, 2020

Dramatically Improve Your Website Conversion Rates











About:

Are you leaving money on the table every time a visitor comes to your website?



If you are experiencing high bounce rates or traffic that does not convert, and you wonder what you can do right now to improve your sales or signups... then this gig is for you.



For $25, I will review a page of your website, give you an overall analysis and uncover your main conversion bottleneck. The report is detailed - I include several tips to address this conversion bottleneck.



For $75 (best value for money), I will perform a thorough and detailed analysis of your website (with a detailed action plan) and give you many more recommendations to improve your results. I will also include the "Conversion Tracking Kit" which tells you the 5 free tools that most Conversion Experts use (including me).



For $475 (best results), I will install tracking software on your website and carefully analyze your visitors behavior (scrolling patterns, micro-conversions...). We will then be able to find out the winning variations.



My goal is to provide results, not just to fill a report with X number of recommendations.



All the reports are completely CUSTOM



Please contact me if you have any questions!



Reviews


:

Great Seller! vinhly1 was quick, easy and reliable. He did exactly what he said he would, presenting extensive results in an easy to understand way. I bought a custom package for conversions and SEO optimisation. He pointed out several ways that would improve my site and SEO, and started by giving scores to each part of the conversion funnel, Then he steps through his recommendations one by one showing how changes in the site can lead to changes in buyer behaviour. Impressive! The SEO report is just as detailed with several winning ideas on how to get more traffic. Overall, I would recommend vinhly1 to anyone who needs this kind of work done and would not hesitate to hire him again.

:

Good insights and thoughtful report. Really took the time to analyze our site and give us good recommendations. Can't wait to put them into practice.

:

Great report, all details provided. Very detailed results; the seller definitely inspected my website manually and came up with some tailored suggestions.

:

He quickly responded to my request, informed me what he could do for me very clearly and delivered a good product, Would recommend this seller.

:

didn't expect much out of this service. but the result was great! he really went into depth about what needed improvement and I would recommend him to everyone that needs help optimizing their conversation rates.




No comments:

Post a Comment