Friday, October 23, 2020

Design 7 Figure Dropshipping Website, Shopify Store, Or Run Marketing











About:

This gig is a perfect solution to take your business (E-Commerce) to the next level!



Search no more! You are welcome to the right gig!



We are a team of Shopify Experts with more than 8yrs experience & with hundreds of designed well-functioning stores that are currently selling with WoW rate(Contact for samples)! 



We specialize in Shopify store design, Dropshipping website, Product research, Shopify marketing, Shopify management, and all related Shopify task.

 

Services include:

  • Automated Store development
  • Top Converting Apps Integration
  • Internal sales processes (auto notifications.)
  • Great page speed loading With Easy To Use Checkout, Navigation etc
  • Research Products, Profitable Niches
  • Marketing work and much more



NB: Should you only in need of marketing? We are available to help! Kindly contact us to discuss it appropriately.



On all gigs, if hired, we promise you the following:



  1. 100% satisfaction
  2. Speedy execution
  3. Great communication & more



Do you have a special quote or different Shopify task that is unavailable on this gig? Contact today to discuss it with an expert,



We are available 247, contact us today to have your problem reviewed and solved by experts and let

Reviews


Seller's Response:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Awesome to work with! They built my website from the ground up. I gave ideas as a start and they were very creative "Go-Getters" in making it a reality. Definitely had patience with me, as there was a reason I hired them! Extremely fast editing and daily communication, making sure every little detail I requested was answered. I'm SUPER excited to go "Live!" and publish my website. They also work on the marketing blueprint they gave me (I hired them) and glad I got my first sales in 24hrs🥰🥰🥰🥰 I cannot THANK them enough! QunsTack Team make A Difference every day Will surely recommend to pals and family

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the great feedback and well dear tips

:

Thorough and effective. I think they charge too much for a review, but the review seems thorough. Hopefully they can fix the problems at a reasonable price.

:

There were many things done that I had to ask to be fixed or changed. The main task was done well, and responses were given quickly.

:

The buyer requested for e mail automated and notifications coding work which we did effectively. However we checked her store and realized there's lots to be fixed and we fixed all without any extra charges. Eventually the buyer leave a negative review which is a very unpleasant experience. We are shutting all future work immediately and not recommended for any seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment