Wednesday, October 28, 2020

A Business Plan, Market Research, And Internet Research











About:

I will do tasks related to 

  • Business (business plan and market research),
  • Research and analysis such as competitor Analysis
  • SWOT Analysis and pestle analysis
  • Internet Research
  • Business and marketing Research
  • Complete business report
  • Surveys and statistical data
  • IT related research
  • Blog and article research
  • Email and address for your business



I am a graduate from the University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar in Industrial engineering. I did my FYP in total quality management. I did an internship in two industries. I have more than two-year experience as freelancer and virtual assistant for different customers and have satisfied clients. I am running my own profitable blogs from 2 years related to small business.

I am flexible can assist you in any type of research and i love to do so I have a specialized team to work on.



I promise to provide you, a well researched, plagiarism-free, quality work with unlimited revision within time and understandable rates.

Note: Please contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


:

very professional

:

Great work! Would definitely order from him again.

:

Great thanks .. as usual

:

Good communication and delivery time.

:

very good manners and work piece of art outstanding work, very helpful and he is always willing to help and most important he is a man of his word wish you all the best




No comments:

Post a Comment