Sunday, October 25, 2020

Write A Press Release For Your Band











About:

I will write a press release for a single, EP, or album. It will consist of a concise bio that can be used across your social media channels, digital platforms and more.



If your emails to magazines/blogs/content creators aren't getting a response, then you need a press release to make them take notice!



The press release will include:

  • A detailed bio about your band, your background, your accomplishments and your music.
  • A track listing of your latest release and/or upcoming tour dates.
  • Social media links.



Through my time as a music writer, I have written hundreds of interviews, reviews and features on bands based around the world. Since 2008 I have been an editor of two music websites covering mainly rock, punk, metal, hardcore and other similar genres.



During this time, I have seen dozens of press releases. I know how to effectively produce an engaging press release and can write about any genre (when information is provided).



Feel free to message me with any questions you have!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment