Thursday, October 29, 2020

Upload Product Listings On Woocommerce Shopify And Amazon Store











About:

Hi,
I will add your shop's products as you want. I will upload all the products on time.


My Services:
===========


♛Products Title,
♛Products Image,
Short Description,
Long Description,
♛Gallery Images,
Variation Images,
♛Category/Sub-Category,
♛Tags,
♛Price/Special Prices,
Stock Keeping Unite(SKU)


Why Me:
========


In Time Delivery,
♛Good Communication Skill,
24/7 Support,
Unlimited Revision,
♛100% Satisfaction.


To start I need:


Products data that include the product name, description, images, price, SKU, Categories etc.



If you have an old store or vendor site then please provide the url of the site.I can also add products to AliExpress/Amazon/Ebay/Etsy or Walmart.Please message me for that service.


For simple products:


  • Title
  •  Description
  • Pricing
  • SKU
  • Tags
  • Product Image ((Single Image))
  • Category


On demand, I can add variable products as well. For this please contact me first.




My Service:




  • Fast and Quality Service.
  • Quick Response.
  • Unlimited revision until 100% customer satisfaction.


Send me message if you have any queries.Please Contact me on Fiverr Before Placing An Order

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment