Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Fix Or Set Up Google Analytics, Tag Manager And Facebook Pixel











About:

Looking for someone to add Google Tag Manager on your website and then implement Analytics on it or to add any other Tracking tag i.e Facebook Pixel?

Then I am the guy you are looking for. I'll set up Tag Manager and Analytics or Facebook Pixel on your website in no time. Moreover, I'll help you in understanding and monitoring your visitors in real-time.



Apart from fixing and set up Google Analytics, I can also track:



  • Product Clicks
  • Facebook Business Manager
  • Adwords Conversion Tracking
  • Google Goals and Event Tracking
  • Video Tracking
  • Form Submissions
  • Phone no. Clicks
  • Custom Events Tracking
  • Facebook Pixel & Conversions


If you have any confusion regarding anything, I am just a message away. Or you can order my gig anytime.



I have been fixing and setting up tracking on various platforms:

  • Wordpress
  • Clickfunnels
  • Lead pages
  • Shopify
  • Squarespace
  • Wix
  • Drupal
  • Constant Contact
  • Joomla


If you are using any other platform just let me know and I will make it work too.



I am excited to help you in installing, tracking, and measuring your conversions & harness the maximum power of your tracking data. 

About The Seller

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment