Monday, December 7, 2020

Prepare Lesson Plan,Lesson Notes And Teaching Aids











About:

Preparing for a lesson is a very important part of every teacher's job. Every teacher wants to achieve objectives of the lesson and want to make the lesson more effective and engaging for that purpose the most important tools are the lesson plan, the lesson notes, and the teaching aids. You may be too busy to prepare adequately for the lesson. Relax and let me help you out. I have sufficient knowledge and skills in matters concerning lesson preparation and lesson presentation. You deserve to have the best lessons ever. Kindly contact me for a worthwhile experience. I will make lesson plans, worksheets, lesson notes and course outline for:

  1. English Grammar
  2. Basic finance
  3. Basic economics
  4. Social studies
  5. Civics
  6. General science
  7. Business Studies
  8. Management
  9. Sociology



Or any other topic you provide for lesson plan.I can also design course outline for your course.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly recommend!!! Great quality work and great communication!!! Will definitely use again!!!

Seller's Response:

I am well pleased with the details of the work. I will work with you again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, looking forward to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Great experience working with Khalida Nauman, she has done tremendous job and patiently answered all my queries. I will highly recommend her she is great. Thank so much for your hard work

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment