Monday, December 14, 2020

Give First Class Research Support English Or German











About:

Welcome to the first class research support gig.



My background is life sciences and nutrition, but I love interdisciplinary work. And I see life as a constant opportunity to learn and to improve. So I would be really happy to work for you and expand our knowledge.



I am committed to really professional work. That way, I want to offer you above average, high quality research.

In order to reach this goal, I am willing to do the extra hours and effort.

That you as my customer are satisfied and willing to work with me again.



Please write me a message if you have any ideas, questions or directly want to make an inquiry.

In case you are interested in a broad topic overview, or less in-depth content, let me know and I am very happy to make you a special offer.





Disclaimer



In accordance with the integrity code, I will not do homework or academic assignments or exams on behalf of the customer. My service can be used to understand basic principles, to gain an overview of the specific topic, or it can be used as blueprint for future works.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very comprehensive research and a sufficient information. Highly recommend this freelancer!

Seller's Response:

Donian conducted research on a business idea for me. From the beginning on he was setting very clear expectations on what he is able to do. The research was conducted with high attention to detail and exemplary documentation of his findings. I would definitely recommend donian to everybody and would work with him again in the future. Big thanks!

:

I am happy everything worked out. It was a pleasure to work for you.

:

Exceptional research techniques. Such a pleasure to work with Donian.

:

Sehr gute und nette Kommunikation. Wir haben eine professionell erarbeitete Auswertung erhalten.




No comments:

Post a Comment