Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Assist You In Economics Microeconomics Macroeconomics











About:

Hi every one!.. Welcome to my Gig.

I have done Master in economics from top level university LSE. I have more than 3 years of experience in the fields of economics from basic to High level .I can surely assist you in the following tasks in satisfactory manner.I have assisted many clients of USA ,UK in ASU ,OSU online courses partially or for complete courses.(ECN 201,ECN 202,ECN 313). If you have any problems in these Courses ,Inbox me i will provide you great results.

1-Economics

2-Micro Economics

3-MacroEconomics

4-Mathematical economics

5-Intermediate Micro/Macro Economics

5-Game Theory (Nash Equilibrium)

6-Economics essays

7-Report Writing

I will provide u satisfactory and quality work in minimum time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work!

:

The seller was very rude, not responsive, did not complete the work that we agreed upon, and then he changed the price at the last minute. He had great reviews so i was looking forward to working with him, but he really gave Fiverr a bad name. It will be a while until i use the site again.

:

the buyer was looking for miracles in very less price.very rude also.

:

Phenomenal seller, glad to work with him!

:

The best




No comments:

Post a Comment