Sunday, December 27, 2020

Research Prepare And Present











About:

Want a Summary or Report based on some Research. I'll help you do that.

*You have to just give me a SPECIFIC TOPIC*



*And What You will Get is :-*



1. ONLINE RESEARCH - 10 reference links (max) with important points regarding your topic included under each link.



2. SUMMARY- S
ummarized data based on my online research in 250 words  in the form of Word document.



3. PDF - PDF version of the researched document.



4. INFO-GRAPHICS - I can also add Charts/Graphics to the Research,  just check the infographic box .



5. UNLIMITED REVISIONS - The satisfaction of my customers is my priority. You can ask for multiple revisions 





*ALL THIS JUST FOR $15* 

*JUST IN TWO(max) DAYS*



You can even get a Professional and Original PowerPoint Presentation of the research just for an extra gig $5 more!



A humble request to my customers, please do message before ordering the gigs so that we discuss all details as per your requirements. 



Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks! :)





 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Appreciate the time expended to help with the research. Her work got me to about 1/2 of the numbers I desire, saving me hours of time.

:

Once I more clearly defined what I needed by provided examples, I received EXACTLY what I was looking for and look forward to continuing to work with seller on this project.

:

very good person for the job

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment