Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Write Course Contents After Creating The Outline











About:

This is Redowan Hossain. I am an E-learning consultant + Developer with prior experience in helping many online instructors like you!



One of my achievement is that I have worked with different universities and colleges to prepare the course outline and design Bachelor programs. 



In this gig, you will get a perfect course outline which will include the following:

1. Course description

2. SLOs

3. Objectives

4. A timeline

5. Detailed Syllabus

6. A detailed lesson plan



After creating the course outline, I will start creating the contents if you order the Premium plan. If you think the premium is EXPENSIVE and you don't need everything mentioned in the Premium plan, Please CONTACT ME. I am open to do CUSTOM jobs for you.

Reviews


:

Awesome work as usual. I’m really grateful.

:

Excellent customer service never late Always on time. Pleasure doing business with you Thank you for your hard work.

:

Awesome experience

:

Nice work

:

Excellent Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment