Friday, December 11, 2020

Copyedit And Proofread Within 12 Hours Apa Manuscripts For Journal Publication











About:

For 12-hour delivery, please check my availability.

Whether you are looking for a simple check or a more in-depth intervention, I can help. Not only will I spot mistakes but I will also enhance your writing so that it conveys your message in a compelling manner. I will also hunt discrepancies that would detract from your work and damage your credibility.



My gig offers:

  • Proofreading for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
  • Hunting inconsistencies and tenses issues
  • Pruning redundancy and inappropriate word choices
  • Editing references and complete any missing information such as DOI, publisher, etc.
  • Cross-checking references with citations
  • Formatting layout, headings, tables, captions, table of contents, etc.



Go ahead and place your order. 

PLEASE NOTE I proofread work that has already been written.

Reviews


:

Hamada is a professional in his work. Serious and showing great accounatbility in the delivery of the work he gets. Highly recommended and will use him again. Master in Science Crisis and Disaster Management Sohail Farman

:

Really did a great job, everything was exactly as I asked. Plan to use him exclusively to complete the rest of a larger project

:

It's always great working with Hamada, very reliable and fantastic response time. I highly recommend him, 5 out of 5.

:

Thank you, Hamada, it’s excellent work, and I’m sure I will back to you when I need a proofreading service.

:

Good job thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment