Friday, December 11, 2020

Write Do The Research And Course Contents Of Your Course











About:

I am gonna present your outstanding course and attract students through words. I will write for you:



  1. Course descriptions
  2. Course objectives
  3. Course Aim
  4. Why choose this course
  5. Targeted audience
  6. About author
  7. All the research needed to write the course contents



So, what are you waiting for? Don't you have the curriculum? NO WORRIES. Go through my other GIGs. Thank you.



I have other relevant gigs. You can also buy one of them.

1. I Will Write Course Outline For Your Course

2. I Will Write Course Outline Content And Develop The Curriculum

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work and fast turnaround

:

Great work

:

I like working this seller. The delivery was turn around and the job was very professional done.

:

Seller communication was great! Delivered in a timely matter. We had a miscommunication with my request but he was more than happy to fix the document and deliver. Thanks again

:

I am really glad that you loved my work. And, it is totally fine that you mistakenly gave me 3 stars. You do not need apologize. You also do not need to feel ashamed. Hope to work with you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment