Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Find And Manage Citations And References In Endnote











About:

Hi!



I am a final year Ph.D. student in engineering at Hohai University. My educational background helps me to perform according to my client’s expectations. I am willing to utilise my research skills and assist those who need help in referencing journal articles, reports, and dissertations. 

I will do the following tasks:

  • Import references into Endnote.
  • Format references according to the desired referencing style.
  • I’ll also provide an endnote library file if required.
  • Format in-text citations as desired.
  • Add your PDFs to EndNote Library.

 

Fast Services. You will not be disappointed.     

Reviews


: : : : :





Find And Manage Citations And References In Endnote

4 comments: