Monday, June 1, 2020

Professionally Research Your Legal Projects











About:

I have experience in the following legal projects: 



  • Federal Court Opinions 
  • Federal Magistrate Court Report and Recommendations 
  • Court Briefs for both Defendant and Plaintiff 
  • Court Orders for both Defendant and Plaintiff
  • Legal Memorandum
  • Contracts 
  • Mediation 
  • Legal Research 
  • Cease and Desist Letter 


I have experience in the following fields:



  • Environmental Law 
  • Sales
  • Environmental Science 
  • Contracts 
  • Torts 
  • Mediation 
  • Higher Education 
  • Business Law
  • Veteran Law 
  • Bill Drafting 


I have over seven years of persuasive writing and research experience and am eager to help you on your legal project.  I will: 



  • Provide you with an accurate and timely product that you can be proud of
  • Work diligently with you to ensure that I am meeting project needs 
  • Provide you with a copy of your project via PDF, word, or hard copy format


Please do not hesitate to reach out to me regarding any questions!  I am looking forward to working with you! 

Reviews


:

I will be using her service again.

:

There were a lot of moving parts I've been struggling to wrap my head around; Charlee did a excellent job pulling everything together and responding succinctly. I have a much better handle on many legal aspects of my business now!

:

Excellent work researching a legal issue that did not have a clear answer. Would recommend

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment