Monday, June 1, 2020

Research A Profitable Book Niche











About:

Every great book starts with a great idea. However, not every great idea turns into a successful book.

For your book to be successful you need 3 key factors:

1.       A profitable niche – check out my other gig on Kindle niche research

2.       Targeted research – I have separate gigs where I help you with title ideas, keywords, and competitor research

3.       A great plan – this includes a solid book outline and a well-thought book aesthetic.



You might have an interest in writing about different topics, however, in order for your book to sell you need to make sure the topic you choose falls under a profitable niche. Niche research will check that your topic and book idea is profitable so that you can invest your time in the highest potential niche.



In this gig I will carry niche research for your Amazon Kindle book.

This also includes competitor research (premium package).



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Alessia does an outstanding job, thank you!

:

Thanks so much Kaelah ☺

:

Great I received what I expected.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment