Thursday, June 4, 2020

Research Any Topic For You











About:

I have almost two decades of professional experience researching technical topics and providing concise and accurate analysis.  I specialize in all forms of business communication including internal correspondences, website content, blog postings, Research Primers and Statements of Research (using Swales format).  I can research a topic from scratch or supplement/verify existing material.



I offer various packages that include increasing levels of detail, so you can be certain that you are not paying for more detail than needed.  Each package includes a specific deliverable that will be provided in pdf format.  An editable Word document can be provided as an option.



I will:

  • review and agree with you on the topic and scope of research to be performed
  • confirm why this topic is important to you
  • research the topic using available public domain resources
  • develop the deliverable material


I DO NOT write academic papers on behalf of students.



My expertise in professional writing can be leveraged across many types of organizations and in many different scenarios.  I can help you anywhere that clear, concise and accurate written communication is required.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment