Friday, June 5, 2020

Assist You In Research, Academic, Summaries, Assignment And Ofc Report











About:

 Hi, being a research assistant, Ph.D. candidate, and holding onsite fieldwork experience (3 years), I sincerely offer my services on: 



  • Research, Summary, Proposal, Abstract Writing 
  • Assist in any Research Related Work
  • Creative & Technical Writing, Proofreading 
  • Office-related Technical Reporting, Project Report
  • Blog posts & Report Writer
  • Qualitative & Quantitative Data Collection & Analysis 
  • PowerPoint Presentation, and more.




 Apart from my services to clients can expect:
  • No Plagiarism and 100% finest quality of work
  • Fast Communication and Timely Delivery 
  • Full-refund in case of any unsatisfactory work




Note: 
I request you to discuss your requirements with me before placing order, thank you!



#visit my profile for more related gigs. 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Asad is an excellent writer. Understands and follows the guidelines perfectly, able to meet deadlines. A pleasure it was to work with him, would definitely hire again.

Seller's Response:

Amazing work. We worked together in a highly ambitious research task and I receive from asadpak13 a great review of the literature and proposals for methodologies to be adopted in the research project. Thanks!

:

it was indeed interesting task, I found it challenging and enjoyed it. thank you for approaching me :)

:

Well done.

:

My pleasure, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment