Thursday, June 4, 2020

A Literature Search And Review For You











About:

Welcome to my gig! I am an experienced researcher and writer in various fields including this field. Are you ready to get some knowledge from me? Well, just reach me and all will be fine. 

Gig features:

  • Plagiarism free work
  • Quality work
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Prompt delivery
waiting for you order...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Demanded research about a specific topic. Clear open communication. Rapid understanding of expectations. Certainly satisfied with the work delivered. Spontaneous interim updates would be welcome. Mind the deadline...

:

Fast answers, but not really cooperative. Demanded literature review does not meet the complete requirements (e.g. no details about approach or literature selection, no in-depth view of topic, etc.). Cleverly hidden plagiarism here and there by replacing some words. In some parts I was doubting the English skills of the writer, because the sentences did not make any sense sometimes. I don't recommend it.

:

Communication=100% Exactly as I asked for =100% Delivery =100% Fault=0% Highly recommend=1000000000% Excellent worker & the best I have come across!

:

She responds in a timely manner. I was very impressed with her work and would gladly utilize her skills and recommend her services to others. Excellent writing and research and It was exactly what I needed.

:

Seller is communicative. Unfortunately, it was difficult to get research on my topic. Research was provided against keywords, but not on the topic as a whole.




No comments:

Post a Comment