Saturday, December 26, 2020

Forensic Science Related Works











About:

I am a Forensic Scientist with M.Sc (Forensic Science) from Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, India. I have expertise in the principle and practice of forensic science. Coupled with this, I have certification in Research Methodology and Statistics, the combination has improved my writing skills. I have over 4 years working experience as a research assistant where I assist in teaching and research into Forensic Science. 



I will provide top-notch assistance in the field of forensic science including, 



  • Fingerprinting
  • Forensic Ballistics 
  • Document Examination
  • Forensic Biology and Serology
  • Forensic Medicine 
  • Forensic Anthropology
  • Crime Scene management 


SERVICES

  • I will assist you in your assignment , case-study works, projects or forensic related research and provide expert advice related to the above mentioned disciplines of forensic science. 


  • Content Writing


  • Internet research


  • proof-reading and editing of forensic science work


  • You are assured of confidentiality, reliability and good quality work that is free from grammar errors and plagiarism. 




N:B, KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

so easy to work with.. professional

Seller's Response:

he is very helpful and very fast

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

just exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend

:

My project was detailed, his commitment for timelines are accurately on point and his work quality is excellent. Very Professional in his research and writing.




No comments:

Post a Comment