Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Create An Outline For Your Nonfiction Book











About:

This gig is for nonfiction books. Please refer to my other gig for fiction.

Send me basic information of your book idea and I will write a detailed outline or summary for you to work from. Creating an outline ensures quick progress when writing out that first draft.

Nonfiction requires a lot of research to begin with, then it requires creativity to put that research together to create a book people want to read. I will research your topic and provide all sources used and I will create a comprehensive outline that will help engage the reader. In my premium gig I also research the competition in your market as well as what the negative reviews are for books in your market.

Please contact me before placing an order to verify your requirements and topic so I can help you create the outline you want.

Reviews


:

Amazing experience

:

Always a blessing

:

Just flat out excellent work. Can't recommend her strongly enough for your outline needs. Many more orders coming your way.

:

CassBarney was outstanding. She sought out relevant research and delivered an outline that makes it easy for the writer to focus on. Will definitely order more outlines from her. Thank you.

:

Lots of talent at a bargain price




No comments:

Post a Comment