Friday, December 11, 2020

Be Your Cool Virtual Research Assistant











About:

Please contact before ordering for a better service.

I am Nata, AKA Okami from Georgia (the country) and I am a skilled virtual research assistant with work experience since High School when I was in the most need of personal research assistant. 



Welcome to my gig. If you want quick research on any desired topic - you have just hopped into the right gig. Thanks to my curious character I am happy to be a virtual research assistant. So that means if you order this gig you will be working with a person who loves her work. 



Unless you want to change it, the default formatting of the research summary will be :

Margins - one inch in all directions.

The font
 - Times New Roman 12-point size

The paper - double-spaced

Thank you in advance!



Look forward to working with you!! 

Reviews


:

Fast and high quality

:

Amazing Service

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment