Friday, December 11, 2020

Write A Business Report On How Artificial Intelligence Will Change Your Business











About:

Contact me before ordering!



Artificial Intelligence
and Machine Learning are bound to drastically change your business environment. I will provide you with a top-quality, research-based business document about how these disruptive technologies will change your industry environment and how to benefit from implementing them.



About Myself:



I'm an engineer with a degree in Artificial Intelligence and an additional master in International Business Economics and Management.



I'm on top digital innovations and disruptive technologies by spending my time on reading state-of-the art academic papers and books. With my background in Economics and Business, I'm able to spot industry-specific opportunities driven by innovative technologies and resulting in a durable competitive advatage and increased business value.



The technologies I write about:

  • Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning 
  • Blockchain Technology
  • Internet - of - Things (IoT)
  • Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality


The Industries I write about:

  • Banking and Finance
  • Real Estate and Building
  • Healthcare and Medicine 
  • Manufacturing and Automation
  • Transport (Aviation & Road)
  • Military and Defense 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great quality service, timely delivery, and the first draft itself was perfect! Highly recommended.

:

Great seller.

:

Wonderful as always

:

The final work product was exactly what I was looking for! Easy to work with, and very conscientious (even sending me a revision with changes he identified - before I even asked!). I would highly recommend and would use him again!

:

Thank you sir! Happy to work for you in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment