Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Write You An Epic Anime Review











About:

If you ever wanted someone to give their honest thoughts on an anime. Painstakingly re-watching shows hours on end and wasting their life away giving their expert opinion on a show's core ideas, character development and the pro's and con's of any show of your liking. You've come to the right place :) Be it an article for your blog post, social media post or simply your curiosity on a certain show's worthiness for your TO WATCH LIST. 



If your anime/mange has not yet been watched by yours truly. Please allow for a couple working days in order for me to fully immerse myself into the show and for an optimal product to be delivered. 



P.S Message me before ordering (please give a brief overview of what you would like me to write about) Thanks 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

You did an amazing job cant wait to give you more work!

:

top notch!

:

Another excellent article delivered by Light, great content and detail, hit all of the main movie points and good character depth! Highly recommend Light, will be back again next month!

:

The article that Light produced was simply amazing, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it as a fellow Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic. I have been with a few article writers now on Fiverr and Light's article has been the best one so far. The in-depth writing of the articles is great, and really goes into details on the series plot and it's characters. One of the big things for me, the article reads perfectly in English and it's one of the best well structured Yu-Gi-Oh! articles I've seen. I've been looking for someone on Fiverr to write content for my website, and I think I have finally found the right person for the job. I highly recommend LightOfDoom for anime content. A++

:

Thank you so much! Hope to work with you in the near future 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment