Thursday, September 10, 2020

Research The Topic And Summarize It











About:

Greetings!

In this gig, I'm offering research and summary project. All you need to share the content with me, and I'll summarize the topic according to specifications, deadline, and instructions. In addition, I'm also available for any kind of research related to the technical topic. Here's the list of my expertise;



  1. Electronics
  2. Wireless Technology
  3. Mobile Technology
  4. Mobile Evolution (2G/3G/4G/5G)
  5. RFID and Antenna
  6. Cybersecurity
  7. Internet Security
  8. Internet of Things (IoT)
  9. Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality Concepts
  10. Programming Knowledge (SQL, API, OAS, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Bootstrap, PHP, Node.Js, React.Js,  Angular JS, etc)
 Share the instructions of your topic and let me do the rest. Apart from this, I'll include;

  • 100% Originality.
  • No plagiarism.
  • References and citations (APA, MLA, & Harvard).
  • Images.
  • Professional format. 
  • Revisions
My previous samples are attached. Thank you for reading my gig. 

Place your order and get your work done!

Regards,

ambia_arif



Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent as alwasys

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting my services again. Professional person to work with

Seller's Response:

pleasure to work with

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting my services and tip. It was always a pleasure to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

delivered as described, as always




No comments:

Post a Comment