Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Research And Write Your Successful Grant











About:

*PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE SELECTING A PACKAGE*



Allow me to either research the funding landscape, or write the content for your next grant!



"Grant Scan" Package: I will research available funding! Let me conduct the ULTIMATE "grant scan"! Results will realistically match the objective of the organization/individual seeking money.



Premium and Elite Packages: Let me write you the perfect proposal. I will use research about your organization and market research to create a professional quality proposal; explaining why your cause is important and how the proposed funds will be used.*


I specialize in supporting projects in the following fields:

  • Education
  • U.S. Public Policy & International Policy

  • Community engagement project proposals 
  • Non-Profit Organizations
  • Any project in need! :-)


Let's discuss your next funding proposal!



* Please note: I do not submit grants for applicants. I will prepare your proposal in a dynamic and detail oriented way. I will complete the grant writing process from start to finish, but I do NOT represent individuals or organizations in the submission process.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

brilliant submission, thanks so much.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to support you in your repeat order! I have so much respect for the work that you do, and I appreciate that you have respect for my skills as well!

:

Talk about getting your moneys worth. I'm surprised by the level of detail in the delivery report. I got a spreadsheet with 18 possible sources of funding.

:

Thank you for the opportunity to support your dreams!

:

Thank you. Looking forward to future projects




No comments:

Post a Comment