Saturday, September 26, 2020

Perform Patent Check For Your Idea Or Invention Or Product











About:

 An Inventions/idea can change many Life!!

I am a Patent Expert (Computer Science engineer) with more than 7 years of experience in handling various projects in the different technical backgrounds in the IP domain. Further, I have done Patent Drafting (US & EP) (100+), Office action response (US& EP) (50+), Infringement Search (EOU/Claim Charts) (200+), Patent Analytics & Searching (100+), Prior Arts searches (Patentability Search, invalidity Search, FTO) (700+), Patent illustration (200+), Patent Filing (100+) and paralegal services (patent docketing), Claim Charts (30+).

I will search on more than one database for any patents or patent applications related to your idea, product or invention. I can perform an exhaustive search using the correct keywords and relevant patent class/subclass. 

I will provide you a signed NDA(If required),

Click the Order Now button and I will deliver before the deadline. 

Hurry Up!  

T&C

Any services I provide do not constitute legal advice.

I have the right to change my fees based on the type of your invention.

I will ask your contact information if you request an NDA.



Reviews


:

Highly recommended inventionyogi's service. I am a new ecommerce merchant, looking to legally reproduce a product. this was a completely thorough parent search with a feedback report that blew my mind. The best part was, the response was fast and my questions were answered! Thank you brother!

:

Yogesh was great, very responsive and thorough

:

Great job. Saves us a lot of hassle further down the line.

:

Very good advice on on trademark and patent on world wide filing

:

Good work with nice report.




No comments:

Post a Comment