Friday, September 25, 2020

Assist You With Artificial Intelligence, Signal Processing, Matlab Related Tasks











About:

Will assist in tasks related to artificial intelligence. Scope of Gig is not limited to artificial intelligence but can perform many engineering tasks.

Reviews


:

I had a VERY difficult task that I needed Maria's help with, and I was worried it may be to much, but she managed to complete the almost impossible task in time. Poor girl even didn't sleep, she wanted to complete it. She has a never give up attitude.

:

Maria is a very smart and educated professional. She delivered great results and explained the process to me. Highly recommend.

:

good work and fast delivery , would recommend.

:

So fast and fair, lovely to work with.

:

Amazing developer. First class. I will absolutely work with him again. Super professional and talented. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment