Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Transcribe Your Files Professionally And Without Flaws











About:

Need someone to transcribe your files? Detailed and apt service is what I render,  With just $5, I will transcribe 35 minutes of your Sermons, Lectures, Seminars, Interviews, Meetings, Video files and deliver within 24 hours and 2 days for standard delivery.

With years of experience in Transcription and Proofreading services I would render flawless transcription as well as proofread every document.

Here, I pay attention to details and conduct diligent research on unknown terms used like acronyms, names, corporate jargon etc. Your transcript goes through the following process to become excellent:

  • Grammatical Checks/ Spelling Checks
  • Speed and Accuracy
  • Structuring and Editing
  • Revisions
  • Proofreading

 I provide apt, efficient, accurate and reliable services.

Your orders will always be on time.



Reviews


:

patient as always. His trust in me is impeccable. thank you again Mr Hillz

:

He was very professional and very patient too :)

:

He is an amazing seller. I recommend him on all count

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment