Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Talk To You About Your Research











About:

Your supervisor is not responding to your emails?
Clock is ticking and still you are clueless as what to do?
Your path to complete your research is blurry?


ARE YOU REALLY THINKING TO OPT OUT OR GIVE UP?


If yes, then let me tell you that i am your new research friend. With experience of above 7 years under my belt dealing with qualitative, quantitative and mixed method research; ranging from simple case studies to complex experimental researches, i will listen to your idea and help you define your own research path with brainstorming with you. Give Up is never and option for me. I will do the job of your supervisor but AS A FRIEND :)


So dont think, just ping me. You will get the academic achievment you always dreamed of.



30$ price is for one hour session

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick, flexible and competent support for my research project!

:

Thank you for the kind words.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment