Sunday, September 6, 2020

Research Any Topic For You











About:

Writing expertise goes hand-in-hand with advanced research skills.



I have over a decade of experience as a professional writer, doing marketing and technical writing for B2Bs, B2Cs and individual professionals and academics. 



I am highly skilled and efficient at performing in-depth online research in order to find all necessary information to support any project, whether you are:



- A business...

  • writing a new article, blog post, email or newsletter
  • launching a new website 
  • performing competitor research
  • in need of market research


- An academic or individual professional (entrepreneur)...

  • in need of topic research
  • exploring a new professional field or program 
  • seeking product research 
***Please note: I do NOT write academic papers on behalf of students.***



Whatever your research needs, I will satisfy them with results that will exceed your expectations and help your project move forward. 



My research will provide you with a detailed outline of my findings in a Word document, including links and all other references. 



Stop wasting your time with bad results. Let a research expert get better results for you!



*CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!*



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work !

:

It was a pleasure to work with Eliya.

:

I use Eliya all the time when it comes to researching the topic. Eliya has a unique talent in research and understanding topics.

:

All is fine, the subject matter was rather remote so got all I think I could get. Appreciate the effort and the result.

:

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment