Sunday, September 13, 2020

Proofreading Of A Research Article Within 24Hrs











About:

I shall proofread and put your paper in the reasearch article format according to your requirement. I shall improve all the sentence grammar and punctuations. The references, equation numbers, figure and table captions, citations shall be checked thoroughly. The referencing shall be formatted in standard apa format. The figures shall be resized and cropped for better visualization and effective presentation. The tables shall be formatted for better presentation. The overall paper shall be formatted so that the chance of acceptance from reviewer is maximized. I shall provide my best service.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am surprised how well the text is edited. Great!

:

Helped me a lot with my research paper. On-time delivery, definitely recommend him.

:

Great work, thanks!

:

The best part of anticipation234 is his effort always to remove plagiarism almost 100% which always insist me to take his services. I am happy, As buyer I will always recommend him for proofreading.

:

I am happy with anticipation234. He worked for 3 times.




No comments:

Post a Comment