Saturday, July 4, 2020

Create Website Content On US History











About:

Hello!

I hope you are doing well. I have prepared this gig to assist you complete create a compelling website content on U.S. History. I will do extensive research using primary sources on the Pre-Colonial, Colonial and Post-Colonial America following and other areas and write quality articles that you can post on your website. I am attentive to detail, and always keen to give you the best quality. I will cover the areas such as:

  • American Revolution
  • The Civil War
  • The Reconstruction Era
  • The Roaring Twenties

  • World War I and World War II
  • The Manhattan Project and the Atomic Bomb
  • The Assassination of Kennedy and Lincoln
  • Other



This package includes both the content and references to the sources consulted.




Reviews


: : : : :





Create Website Content On US History

No comments:

Post a Comment