Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Social Sciences Research And Produce A Report











About:

I can conduct original, detailed research into your chosen area within the social sciences. ALL of my reports include additional research as standard, so you know you are getting the most detailed, in-depth research available. Reports are written to a high, academic standard.



References will be provided in Harvard format by default. Alternative reference styles may be available at an additional cost, but contact me to discuss the required style first so we can create a custom gig.



I will write all of my reports using LaTeX meaning I can create beautiful-looking documents which are tailored to your specific requirements, whether that be a technical report, book chapter, project, lab report and so on. I can then provide the final report to you in PDF, word document, or both.



Possible add ons include:

  • Additional words,
  • Faster turnaround,
  • Statistical analysis on your data,
  • Proof reading of your final report,
  • Additional revisions.


Please contact me if your subject area is outside of social sciences and I may be able to accommodate - I have experience with data science and data analysis. 

Reviews


:

Professional service that includes thorough detail and wide research. For high quality reports don’t look any further

: : : :





Social Sciences Research And Produce A Report

No comments:

Post a Comment