Monday, July 13, 2020

Research Proposals And Reports











About:

Welcome to my gig, exclusively on Fiverr.com!

I have a masters in  Research with  vast experience in Research methods, qualitative and quantitative study designs preferred in writing Research Proposals. I will therefore handle your research proposal professionally up to P.H.D level. I will cover proposals including but not limited to;

·         Research proposal

·         PhD proposal

·         Research Work

·         Research Writing

·         Summary Writing

·         Legal Writing

·         Research Topic

·         Proofreading and Editing

As a professional writer, i will ensure professional paper writing. My work will guarantee Originality, in depth research, 100% Plagiarism free, Timely delivery and adherance to Rubric and instructions.

Kindly message me before making an order!

 

Reviews


:

While working with this seller, I did not find his gig to be as per our agreement, and on more than one occasion, I had to point out what was needed. My project was a literature review for Business Analytics, which consists of reading and analyzing the Academic literature on the subject. While the pace of the communication was good, the quality was not, and on more than one occasion I had to remind what I need. The quality is very poor and I will not contact this seller again.

:

Best of the best

:

Excellent work! Will use again in the near future.

:

Quality and fast service.

:

Great seller Thank you







Research Proposals And Reports

No comments:

Post a Comment