Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Medical Scientific Research And Writing











About:

I am a scientific committee member at the Student Research Program (SRP), as a research trainer and facilitator. 
I have been in the field of medical research for +4 years with the outcome of THREE INTERNATIONAL PUBLICATIONS. Now, I am involved in two ongoing research projects.
I am familiar with these research skills :

  • Searching medical database 
  • Scientific writing 
  • Mendeley and EndNote referencing 
  • Summarizing scientific technical articles in all fields of medicine and biology. 
  • Data extraction, entry, and analysis.

Reviews


:

This is a wonderful writer w solid experience. Communicated with me until end to resolve any concerns to the order.

:

Works very hard to give you a quality paper and communicates very well!

:

Awesome writing and superb service!!

:

This was a great help and understanding of the assignment. Writer went beyond expectation and deadline time to meet my expectation. Thank you!!

:

Fantastic job!




No comments:

Post a Comment