Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Research And Summaries In Medicine And Nursing











About:

Hello Fiverr Community,

My name is Frank. Through the ten years I have been writing I have gained knowledge in the writing field. I am a medic  with a vast experience in all health subjects. I specialize on writing articles in Internal Medicine, Physiology, Obs/Gyn, Nursing, Pediatrics, Surgery, Anatomy, Public Health and other health topics. I incorporate all the writing styles into my work . Be guaranteed of high quality work with proper grammar use, proper referencing & in-text citations  and no plagiarism. Click on the gig and let us get started!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

impressive work, fast delivery, very easy to communicate with, fast responds, kind and generous responses. very responsible and on time with quality work. highly recommend!!

:

ı think he is good

:

wonderful thanks

:

Thanks for the review

:


No comments:

Post a Comment