Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Provide Assistance In Heat And Mass Transfer











About:

Hello,



I’m thrilled to offer this gig to all of you because I am a passionate Mechanical Engineer who loves working in all the subjects involved in this field. I can provide a good quality assistance supporting it with CAD programs such as SolidWorks, ANSYS, MATLAB, AutoCAD and Pipephase. I have performed different projects and in each one of these was necessary not only to write a complete report of what was done, but also to analyze and discuss these results.

 

I firmly believe that my education, skill-set, and intensive training make me a suitable candidate for this area, so I feel that I am the best fit for any work related to the Mechanical Engineering field.



I have experience in:



  • Steady Heat Conduction
  • Transient Heat Conduction
  • Numerical Methods in Heat Conduction
  • Forced Convection (Internal and External)
  • Free Convection
  • Thermal Radiation
  • Heat Exchangers
  • Boiling and Condensation
  • Mass Transfer




I look forward to working with you.






Thank you!

Reviews


:

I've never seen someone who has it all. The fast response, great personality, fast delivery and high quality work. Thank you and I'm sure I ll work with you agin.

:

Pleasant to work with, quick and reliable. Also ensures he can do the task completely before making an offer, which is a sign of good service. All around a joy to work with.

:

Just amazing work!!

:

Excellent. Requested any additional details required. Good communication and collaboration. Would happily work with again.

:

Good job !




No comments:

Post a Comment