Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Write Professional Economics Essays And Articles In 24 Hours











About:

Welcome to my gig!!

I am here to assist you in Economics writing. I will write Economics Essays, Articles, blogs and  other form of writing as per your requirements. 

I have more than 3 years of experience of writing. I have done lot of projects for so many clients.   I am available for both short and long projects. 

    I will cover following topics of Micro-Economics:

  • Economics Systems

  • Demand and Supply
  • Law of Demand and Supply
  • Elasticity of Demand and Supply
  • Cost Analysis (Manufacturing Cost, Fixed Cost, Variable cost, 
  • Monopoly, Oligopoly, Perfect Competition. imperfect Competition (Both Short and Long run) and more  


 I will cover following topics of Macro-Economics:



  • National Income(NI) , Gross Domestic Product (GDP) , Gross National Product (GNP)
  • Public Finance
  • Fiscal Policy
  • Exchange Rates
  • Public Policy
  • Government Policies
  • International Economics and more



I am available for 24/7 for your assistance. My priority is your satisfaction not Money



Kindly Discuss details before placing an order.



I will do all my work as per Fiver's terms and Conditions!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome writer!

:

Professional work and great communication!! Highly Recommended

:

Amazing work to Zaayna. She is professional and always available to help . Thank you 5******

:

She provided amazing,detailed and well researched work.I'm so happy with her work.

:

Satisfied with Zaayna9's work on 2 Microeconomics essays that I requested. This is my 2nd time ordering from her. Communication was also smooth.




No comments:

Post a Comment