Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Create Ghs Safety Data Sheets Or Sds Or Msds











About:

I shall write and supply a GHS compliant safety data sheet for your product/s. This will be based on the composition info for the product provided and classified according to the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS). I can also do a REACH compliant SDS if that is what you require. 



I have completed the advanced training course with Unitar in 2016 which qualifies me to provide this service. I also write SDS documents as part of my daily duties with my current employer. 

Reviews


:

As with past orders, order was delivered fast and is the best way to get MSDS especially if you are an amazon seller. I always use Imran to make professional looking and accurate MSDS. He is simply the best.

:

He exceeded my expectations. Very fast delivery, beat the timelines by far, excellent communication. The absolute best! Made my work so much easier than I ever imagined it would be. I'm so grateful :)

:

I am so happy to have found an SDS business partner with Travelscape. I have found him to be very knowledgeable, helpful, trustworthy, and highly professional. His quick response and turnaround time is always appreciated! I would highly recommend his services for creation of Safety Data Sheets.

:

He was extremely professional and worked super fast. Easy to communicate and have us clear information- even offered to assist should Amazon require further steps. Thank you and we're happy to work him in the future whenever needed.

:

Very professional and fast service. i was in the deep end when it came to putting a compliant SDS sheet together and he did a superb job, with it looking so much better than i expected, an easy 5 stars




No comments:

Post a Comment