Monday, February 3, 2020

Your Genealogy Family History Research











About:

This is a Great way to start your research on your Family Tree. 

Makes a great gift.

Share with family and your friends.

Find out your family history.



What you get is

 records and photos of people in your tree.This could be military, census, Birth, death, marriage and more. 

You will also get a Gedcom file to upload were ever you want. Most sites will except it, you can also download a app/program to open it on your PC or Tablet.



You also can get help understanding info on most cases. 



My goal is 100 % satisfaction .

If your not happy I will go above and beyond to make you happy.



This gig is not for Dead ends or roadblocks. Please use one of my other gigs for that .



Most of the time 1 hour research is a lot more than that. I don't rush through I read and make sure I'm on the right path. 



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Mateolive was a pleasure. As part of our engagement, he reviewed and verified research I had performed on several ancestors. As part of his review, he independently studied the supporting evidence I had obtained on my ancestors to determine if I had applied the information appropriately. In addition, he provided me with possible rationale as to why I may not be able to find certain missing documents as well as next steps I could take to further my research. His review provided me with confidence that my research was sound and that I was ready to move forward with my research. I would highly recommend working with Mateolive on any family history research goals you may have!

Seller's Response:

Very helpful.

Seller's Response:

great job ...he's making a big difference with this research

:

Thank you...

:

He has amazing talent! I will be ordering more gigs from him!




No comments:

Post a Comment