Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Find The Data To Support Your Story











About:

When you are trusted and credible, then there's the opportunity for referrals, repeat business, and adding value.  I am here to help you establish trust and credibility using data.



For over 15 years, I shaped various initiatives in corporate america and higher education institutions by drafting reports using data.  In 2018, I left my career as a higher education administrator to pursue my heart which is supporting and guiding entrepreneurs and small business owners.



As an entrepreneur or business owner you created a unique solution to a problem.  While you work on crafting that message, I'll find the data to establish trust and credibility with your potential clients and/or current clients. Allow me to help you do what you do best by doing what I do best.  Go ahead submit your order.



When you submit, be prepared to 

  1. Give a broad description of your idea or message.
  2. Describe your audience. 
  3. What is in it for the audience?  What pain point will your report address?
  4. What question would you like the data to answer or support?
  5. Which data sources would you like me to explore?



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment